Tuesday, June 4, 2013

An unbalanced breakfast

Chocolate caramel slice and coffee for breakfast, let me count the number of ways that is wrong. Actually, I don't have to count because my heart is keeping count at a pace all by itself. Butter and sugar with a tinsy bit of milk and grain, not the most balanced of breakfasts. Once in a while is not the end of the world (one hopes).

The end of autumn. Sad face to that.


Last of the year's leaves
Everybody loves autumn. Autumn is the season in all the romance movies. Autumn and summer. The leaves that were orange yesterday are yellow today - oozing oomph by the day. See that one lying nose down on the grass there? it's pure yellow, just like blonde hair. My hair used to be that yellow-leaf colour. I, of course, always wanted black hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment