Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Courted by Cat

A young Cat
Listening to M's iPod... I am so nostalgic for the US right now! "Rainy Night in Georgia" and it's a rainy night here in Auckland. This song is so evocative of the trip...

And now... Cat Stevens! Heaven help us. Cat Stevens practically seduced me. Such a sad poet. M channelled him while we were courting:

"How can I tell you that I loooooove you.... I long to tell you, I'm always thinking of you...". You just did.

Beautiful.

"Wherever I am girl, I'm always walking with you, but I look and your not there..."

I think Cat Stevens must have done quite a bit for cats, really, as well as for love, obviously. I am officially a 'cat person' these days, probably thanks to Cat. I don't particularly like cats.

But most of all I was courted by the Cat (channelled), confirming, once again, that music is the surest way into a woman's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment