Friday, July 12, 2013

From Rock 'n' Roll to Right 'n' Wrong

 As I clearly know more about the former subject than the latter, I'm going to draw your attention to these documentaries that I think have something worthy to say on that pesky old perennial: right 'n' wrong...


 





I've penned a fair few words on the subjects covered in these documentaries and read many many more, but sometimes, I reckon, it's better to tell it in pictures.

Although set in the US, the messages in these documentaries have far-reaching implications for the west and across the globe. The first two are 2011 film-festival docos that you'll have to track down at your libraries and the third, on the misrepresentation of men and masculinity in the US media, is still in production, but the on-line preview looks promising.  

Seriously,
Sacha

No comments:

Post a Comment