Sunday, May 8, 2016

Launch in fast motion

I was so nervous for my book launch I'm blurry in just about all the photos taken. But it was a great Tuesday night, enjoyed by many (50-60) and by me, once the worst of the the talking and reading from Chapter Three was done. I even gave, and got, a few laughs. But sorry about the blur.


A nervous start. 


A good turnout. 


All very serious, pre-talk (mother and son).


The fabulous Stephanie Johnson 'introducing' me.


Rachel from Paradox Books reading a launch statement from the publishers, Finch Sydney.


Reading my book, the most nerve-wracking aspect of the night, though the audience laughed in all the right places.


Now I can laugh: book signing.


The camera hasn't quite figured out that I'm no longer nervous.


Sold!










No comments:

Post a Comment