Thursday, February 8, 2018

Birthday brag

It's my birthday and I can brag if I want to...


Not sure who reads OWW anymore, gonna set up a new blog any day now; I'm told there are easier-to-access platforms than blogspot. But for now I carry on posting into the virtual void.

This is the poster for my one-woman stand-up show for the Auckland Fringe to be performed in a scarily short period of time. I hope she's ready; she looks a bit overconfident to me. 

Should any of you happen to be in Auckland and not have anything better to do on those dates, I can guarantee you a fair few laughs, either with or at me, should you decide to come along. 

A glimpse into what I might be going on about at that show can be found here on the interview I did for Radio New Zealand last night.

There's also this little piece in our local rag, the Devonport Flagstaff, which happened to come out yesterday, too. 


Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me-e, Happy Birthday to me! 




No comments:

Post a Comment