Friday, June 26, 2020

Horizontal therapy


Flowers to celebrate a rare, somewhat spontaneous sexual encounter with my husband of 5000 thousand years last night -- that's the marriage of 5000 thousand years not him, though he could be younger..., as could I...
This is NOT us having sex

I've been meaning to bring in the new season pink-white camellias, but it took a little horizontal therapy for me to finally do it...

I reckon sex brings out the 'femininity' of a person of the female disposition, just as it affirms the 'masculinity' of a person of the male disposition, at least good sex does, bad sex is something else entirely. It probably brings out the worst in people; the worst of man, the worst of woman. I'm lucky I don't  much about it personally.

But at this point in time (30+ years married) we both need a bit of preparation ('warning'), though not always, and not last night. It's so much better without warning! Hence the celebratory flowers. They're the coda... and the entree...

No comments:

Post a Comment