Friday, August 5, 2016

The Moose Whisperer

Craftier than I look
You might not know this, I've been keeping it a pretty good secret for a while now, but by night, and sometimes, increasingly, by day, I am the Moose Whisperer.

It's difficult to explain entirely why this is, though the fact that I'm allergic to horses I think has something to do with it. I'm not allergic to moose.

Also, I married a moose. At least I married Moose, with a capital M, and he prefers me to whisper (especially when I'm calling him Moose).

I'm probably not the world's best moose whisperer, as I do like to shout when the mood (Moose) takes me. But I'm getting better, though I do find the antlers challenging -- they're not ears, you know. I didn't, but I'm learning.

I'll keep you posted on my progress. For now, it's over and out from the Moose Whisperer© (don't get any ideas about challenging me for the title; I'm craftier than I look).

 


3 comments:

  1. So do two moose make a meese?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A mess perhaps, not sure about a meese. I'll look into it.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete