Saturday, February 21, 2015

No news is no news


Patience is a pain in the ass and whoever said no news is good news wasn't, I wager, waiting for news from publishers. They were probably waiting to hear if someone had died. I'm waiting to hear if someone will live -- namely me.

It's been TWO WHOLE WEEKS since serious interest was expressed in my book from two different publishers in two different countries -- as you well know, my loyal and long-suffering followers. Since then, silence; the vapid, vacuous, venomously vexing void.

You see what I did there? I showed off how many V-words I can string together sensibly in a sentence, ergo, how well I can write. If this isn't enough to convince those out there in the venomously vexing void that I have what it takes, then I don't know what would be. Not that they would be likely to read my blog. Or would they?
I think I've said enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment