Thursday, January 16, 2014

Pretty in Pink

I'm not great in the garden it has to be said. Most of the flowers from my garden I picture on my blog are recently acquired plants, soon to die, or flukes. But this stunning pink hydrangea, which I did nearly kill, having it out in the front of the house where it either got too much or too little sun, I don't even know, is now my pride and joy...


Replanted out the back of the house and given a little more love and attention than the other plants because of my guilt for nearly having killed it, two years later it has repaid me with such abundant bright blossoms this season I could kiss it for being such a good little plant. After this experience I can strongly recommend plant therapy. More time-consuming than pills, but much more wholesome. You get back what you put in: lots of pretty pink love.  

2 comments:

  1. I can vouch for the actual brightness – the camera is not lying -it must be just the right soil type and amount of water

    ReplyDelete